17 QUESTIONS AND THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO ANNIHILATEALL ANTI-CHRISTIAN HOMOPHOBIA
May the force of the Spirit be with you!
I tried to make this as brief as possible because the antichristianProfessional Faith Merchants are extremely contentious, have such a limitedattention span and subject the Spirit of God to their own prejudicial thinking!
In the "Annihilation Of Anti-Christian Homophobia #4, I provided thecorrect answers to the questions. In this, if you don't already know theanswer, you have to look up the answers youself! I pray you'll rely ontheHoly Spirit to help you!
[VITAL NOTE:] CHRISTIANITY IS NOT BOUND BY ANYTHING IN THE OLD TESTAMENTBECAUSE CHRIST SAID THAT HE FULFILLED THE LAW
1. Can you cite one thing Christ said condemning homosexuality?
2. How many Apostles did Christ Ordain?
3. Can there ever be more than twelve?
4. How many Apostles were there at the time of Christ's crucifixion?
5. Following Christ's crucifixion what happened to Judas Iscariot?
6. How many apostles were left?
7. Who was ordained to replace Judas Iscariot?
8. How many Apostles were there after Matthias was ordained?
9. Where does it say that Saul of Tarsus was ordained to anyoffice in Christ's church?
10. What was he ordained as?
11. Who else was ordained with Saul of Tarsus?
12. If Barnabas and Saul of Tarsus would have been ordained Apostles,how many Apostles would there have been in Christ's church?
13. Was Saul of Tarsus and Barnabas bonafide ordained Apostles?
(Rest assured, most individuals I've encountered, will not readilyconcede to answer question #13 correctly so I suggest you take them throughthe questions and answers again one by one and have them reread Acts 13:2,then ask them question 13 otherwise skip 14 and go to 15]
14. Can you cite the scripture that says Saul of Tarsus and Barnabaswere ordained Apostles authorizing 14 Apostles?
15. Peter, James and John were the head of the Apostles and Christ'sChurch after He was crucified. Could just anyone write a letter to someoneelse and make new doctrine binding on the entire church of Jesus Christor does it have to at least be approved of by if not origbinating fromPeter, James and John?
16. Can just anyone make binding doctrine on the Catholic Churchor does it have to be the Pope?
17. Why then did the pagan Catholic Church foist the liar andantichrist, Saul of Tarsus, on Christendom?
For further discussion follow the discourse entitled, "How many andwhat commandments did Christ give true Christians?"
Until then, may the force, the Spirit of God and God be with you inyou quest to abolish the unchristian ignorance and hatred of the antichrists!
David R.W. Wadsworth
Servant of the Most High God
El Santuario Escondido
10387 Tioga Lake Drive
Escondido, CA 92029-5405
Returnto: Journals of Discourses
Returnto: Literature Index Page
Returnto: DAVID R.W. WADSWORTH's Home Page